Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:15:18 +0500
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5
I use ms garbage at work since it's a work requirement and the job is not
much to recommend either. I managed to adjust things so html never goes out
from email at work myself. Now, admittedly I'm not afraid to crash
computers and crash windows and believe it's easier to get forgiveness than
permission and when that's no longer the case it's time to be elsewhere, so
I go in and just adjust things in internet options in the tools menu. It's
true employers can adjust configurations for users but they've not gotten to
that point where I work yet.
Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************