Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:17:08 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5



Your experience mirrors what I have seen in a particular group that I 
have long been subsribed to and that is now a part of yahoo groups.  
Some members tend to send e-mail that is partly quoted-printable and 
then the text is duplicated in html.  I just let it go because everyone 
else is using some form of Windows e-mail, and they can read the darned 
things without problems.  

Ronald Dailey

On 2002-02-23 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

   >Almost all of the HTML emails that I get are basically duplicates of
   >the text version.  Font sizes are usually quite small and the font
   >colors are usually black and the background is white.  I see
   >absolutely no point in sending dupe HTMLs of this type and I
   >consider it quite an annoyance and a waste of bandwidth.  When I

<snip>

   >Sam Heywood


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to