Hi

I'm not sure this gets to the nut of another issue where the channels get
upset,

but on a related gizmo contamination question could anyone confirm if they have
this in Frank's edgeExtend?

 Blur {
  channels {rgba.red rgba.green rgba.blue rgba.alpha}

instead of
 Blur {
  channels rgba

which I believe is correct (for Nuke 6.2+ anyway)

I'm mentioning it  as if that is the case then it could be that Gizmos with
this issue could contaminate and break scripts.
I have it here, but it could be, it has been corrupted since.

Howard