Hi Robert,

Thanks for that. I tried with the latest code from SVN and a fresh build
directory and I still got the same two unresolved symbols.

I'm off on holiday now so I won't have access to the MacOSX machine at work
until I get back in January. I didn't realise you were busy doing the 2.7.8
release. If you do get a spare moment at some point then IMO the blog entry I
linked to in my first post is quite informative. Since I'm new to the Mac I
have no idea if it's a really bad thing that the 10.4 SDK libs on my system
have different symbols from the 10.4 system libs. It does sound dodgy to me and
even though I can tweak things to get osgText to build I wouldn't be surprised
if it doesn't run (I'm actually not bothered as we don't use that particular
library).

Oh well, thanks anyway, and have a good christmas and maybe we can resume this
in January. Hopefully in the meantime someone with good Mac knowledge can maybe
wade in to clarify it all :)

Paul