HI Paul,

The core OSG library does link against the MATH_LIBRARY, but the other
non of the other core libraries do.  I've added a entry of
MATH_LIBRARY into the linking of osgText.  Could you do an svn update
and see if the error is fixed?

The fact you've got errors but others under OSX haven't reported this
(including myself) suggests that must be something else going w.r.t
gcc/SDK's you are using on your machine.

Robert.