Hi Kim;

After last updates I don't see any error about vertex shader as before I
saw. But now I have checked the OpenGL and GLSL driver version and saw that
OpenGL is 2.0 and GLSL is 1.1 so when I opened up the osgOceanExample I see
Error: glUniform1uiv not supported by OpenGL driver. Because of
glUniform1uiv function is in GLSL 1.3. I have tried to update my driver for
2 hours but can't find anything because of my card is about 2 years old :(

Is there any way to update my driver to OpenGL 3.0 seperate from Graphic
Card driver? Or what can I do for this trouble?

My Graphic Card : ATI Radeon Mobility HD 2300 256 MB
OS : Windows XP

Best Regards.

2009/5/6 Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com>

> Hi David,
>
>  I would suggest that an all GPU FFT would just be one in a selection of
>> possible ocean surface techniques. An architecture that supports many such
>> techniques would be a good goal for this kind of project !
>>

> I totally agree. I'll be looking into how feasible this is, not just for
> offloading surface generation to the GPU, but in general for allowing
> selecting the surface generation technique from a list of possible
> techniques with different tradeoffs.
>
> As soon as there's a non-GPL alternative integrated instead of FFTW, I can
> start working on that.
>
> J-S
> --

Ümit Uzun