Hi Aitor,

Sorry, what exactly do you want me to tell?, i'm trying to RTT of some data
with a FBO, in a fragment shader that is.  Then take this texture data and
save it onto to the disc as an image, this is where i'm struck, because what
i'm doing is for 3D data, it would be really nice if someone explains me how
to save/read the data from the texture and save it as an image.  I checked
the examples but itseems i'm missing something, i have directly attached an
image to the texture and trying to save it, something like this :

textureCamera->attach( osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER, Image );
osgDB::writeImageFile(*Image, "sample.png");

Regards,

http://www.mahendragr.com