Hi Guys,

I've just reviewed J-S's submission that added a
releaseContextImplementation() call at the end of the
PixelBufferWin32::realizeImplementation().  Reviewing the method in
question I am curious why there is the makeCurrentImplementation()
call, the only need for it would be if wglShareLists(..) required the
context to be current, but having quickly looked online for docs on
wglShareLists(..) I can't spot any mention of need a context current.

Since wglShareLists(..) takes the two contexts to be shared as
parameters it would seem to me neither of these contexts should need
to be made current before calling wglShareLists(..).  MS's do have put
in some funny little quirks so perhaps wglShareLists() does require
the context to be first make current, if this is the case then J-S's
submission is correct.   If the makeCurrent() isn't required then the
right thing to do is remove the redundant makeCurrentImplementation().

I don't have a window system to test out this change so have to defer
to Windows users to go tweak the code and test it out.  Could you
please try out a PixelBufferWin32::realizeImplementation() with the
makeCurrentImplementation() commented out and no additional
releaseContextImplementation() call either.  If this works then we
should just go with this sans makeCurrentImplentation version.

Thanks,