Hello Juan,

However, I've taking a look at the code searching for how contexts are
handled and I've found a fundamental difference between the X11 and
Win32 implementations of PixelBufferXYZ::realizeImplementation. In Win32
makeCurrentImplementation is called but not in X11. Maybe adding a
releaseContextImplementation(); at the end of that function solves the
problem.

I think that's the crux of the problem and yes, adding releaseContextImplementation() at the end of realizeImplementation() solves the problem. I'll submit the changed file to Robert.

It also solves the problem for osgscreencapture, which now works.

This will only fix Olivier's problem if he can compile and use the SVN version of OSG, but he could use the workaround I posted in my previous message for now I guess.

Thanks for the help Juan,

J-S