On Hello Oliver,

I had to additionally include the osgGA.lib to make it work in Win32.

Yes, that was fixed by adding ${OSGGA_LIBRARY} in the CMakeLists.txt file, I had included it in a previous e-mail.

My nVidia driver version is 6.14.12.5849 which should be 258 in your
nomenclature.

OK, but Juan and I have established it's not a driver bug, but something that was done in a questionable way in OSG's PixelBufferWin32 class. It's possible that previously this did not cause an error and that newer driver versions have made it give the error we saw, but it was clearly not very good OpenGL usage so the fix I submitted to OSG should clear it up.

In the mean time, have you tried the workaround I suggested? You could add

    viewer.stopThreading();
    gc->releaseContext();
    viewer.startThreading();

right after viewer.realize(); and it should work (at least the pbuffertest example works then, so if your program does things in the same way it should work too).

Hope this helps,

J-S