I read some very interesting thoughts, and thankyou for sharing them
with me.  I may just do an activity about co-sleeping and take some
comments from your messages if you give me permission.
I also came from home with no nudity and anything sexual was taboo. We
as parents though are totally different too.  We bathe all our children
together (1 girl, 2 boys) and everytime I come out of the shower there
is always a couple of little hands wanting to pull my nipples! My
husband is very involved with the upbringing of our children.  Sometimes
I feel he loves them more than I do (that's the exhaustion speaking!)
It is as you say, back then all children slept with their parents and
then slowly society has changed it to each child has a room and
therefore co-sleeping has become taboo along with breastfeeding past 1
year and tandem breastfeeding.

I still have concerns because my young cousin (9 at the time) was asking
his mother if he could 'stick his thing in her like daddy does' while
co-sleeping because my uncle thought he was asleep while they were
having sex.  This child is now seeing a therapist.  But after reading
all these responses of well adjusted adults who co-slept, is this
instance with my cousin rare?

Sylvia