As young people that love the PAC and Africanist Ideoplogy we want to see
the through revolution in azania, we are waiting for the clarion call from
our leaders not badmouthing about others leaders. Kwame Nkrumah once said
divided we are weak , united we are strong. Let us unity Ma-afrika, let us
work for people, let us be vocal to critical issues not attacking each other
to PAYCO google pages? Let us go to streets and talk the truth.

--
“If you want to go fast, go alone; but if you want to go far, go together.”
Lineo Nalane (from Lesotho) in 2007

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com