Yeah, I'm thinking about if there's anything I need to stock up on; trying to make a plan 'B' for stuff I can cook on the camp stove. I always have bread, peanut butter, canned soups & stove-top Mac & Cheese.

Plus I have bullion cubes, noodles, canned tuna & chicken, fresh & canned veggies. If I get through this one, next time, I'll get a case of MREs to keep in the house.

There's not that much perishable food in my fridge. It's still full of film & photographic paper. The only thing I really desperately need the fridge for is to keep the ice maker going.

I guess I'm about as prepared as I can get, but I'm still trying to think of any additional things I might do to get ready.