On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 16:55, tedd<tedd.sperl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, do I remember email? No not really. As I understand it, email came
> about under ARPANET and converted to the Internet in the early 80's. So
> unless he has been doing email and participating on something other than
> what's known, I would have to say it's a bunch of bull.

    Actually, in Tony's defense, I don't think he ever said anything
about being on mailing lists or using email for thirty years, only
that he's been involved in computers and programming for that length
of time.  Which, much like yourself, is believable.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net