Hi again,

 There were two functions in the Image_Noise example that I should have
 known better: 'javac' and 'task'.
 Now I've found both of them in picoLisp/ersatz/lib.l, along with a
 bunch of other functions that I'm sure would be nice to know. It
 shouldn't be too hard to figure out what some of them are meant to do,
 but for quite a few of them it could be useful (for me) with a line or
 two of explanation. I understand that I cannot call myself a PicoLisp or
 Ersatz expert unless I know these functions. ;-)

 /Jon