* A message from one of the silent *

I have just used Picolisp (PL) to write a tiny application that
generates web sites from xml files.  It was great fun, and I use it in
my business.  I am profoundly impressed with the power of the language.

I agree that picolisp can he hard to follow when you look at coding
examples, and more documentation is always good, but take a look at this
if you struggle:

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Programming_Tasks

It is a list of typical programming tasks and how to solve them in a
range of languages.

Surprisingly picolisp code solutions are numerous.  More so than more
mainstream languages.  You might also note that the PL solutions are
more succinct in most cases than other languages.

Keep up the good work everyone.  It is much appreciated.

Regards

Mark Stephens