Cool. I am only getting around 2.80 Hz maximum over my 3G/4G WiFi hotspot.
I usually see 150 KBs to 300 KBs (1.2 to 2.5 mb/s).
I cannot run the example locally for some strange reason. I had the
rectangle example working earlier. Does this example require running
httpGate too? I kind of know what the -main and -go do, but can you explain
in case I am missing something?

I can still consider picolisp for the Lisp Game Jam that's 12 days off, but
I think I need to fall back to CL for this weekend's LD35 compo. Thanks for
your continued help, Alex!

Regards,

Rob