On 05/29/2015 10:04 AM, Goffi wrote:
> G'day,
>
> As a recent modules developer, I just want to say that I'm totally
> against a github move: I have no account there and will not have.

You don't need a github account to contribute. It is easier if you have,
but you can always send patches by email
and amend them easily wit git.

> Of course project manage its code the way it wants, but please let the
> ability for people to contribute without github account, the way as it
> is possible today without google account.

A will point a thread about github on Debian devel mailing list [0]

> Oh, and I'm really happy with hg...

Glad to hear but lets face it git is more widely use.
I would say that from my experience with kamailio project, contributions
increased when we moved to github.

Cheers,
Victor

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2015/04/msg00230.html