Hello,

I am a developer looking for a replacement chat server (we currently use
OpenFire).
Prosody looks promising and pretty powerful.

I just wanted to offer my comments:
-Moving to a better supported source repo (Github or Bitbucket with Hg
support) would make the product *look* more viable
-Better documentation on a tool like readthedocs.org would help (alot)
  (for example: I found a couple of mistakes following the documentation
that I would have done a pull request to fix if you used readthedocs and
either of the above repos)

Thanks for working on the project.

Scott