On 06:22 PM 19/02/2001 -0800, Kirk Haderlie said:
>We do a ground polygon fill on the top and bottom of our boards.  Has anyone
>been successful getting relief connections on vias?  I have tried a polygon
>connect style design rule that applied only to vias on the GND net but this
>does not work.
>
>Kirk Haderlie
>Design Engineer
>Vivid Image Technology
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a known bug. The polygon connect style for vias is not obeyed.

You must change the vias to pads and then change you connect rule to apply
to these pads.

You can easily change (selected) vias to pads using the
"Tools|Convert|Convert Selected vias to pads" command.

In order to control application of the rule you may want to consider naming
the pads something like PGND (poly gnd) so you can restrict the application
to Free-PGND pads only.  While the pads are selected (from the convert
operation) is a good time to do this as a global change matching by selection.

Ian Wilson