To clarify..

I didn't receive the original message regarding the auto-router, but thought I'd
mention the printing problem that I had encountered, and in my original
"non-response:-)" I mentioned that this might not be related to whatever the original
question was..

Still, it sounds like there definitely are others experiencing the printer related
exceptions under Win2K, at least.  And, BTW, this has nothing to do with the physical
printer port as all my printers are accessed via the network..

Hope this clears up any confusion.  The autorouter related issue might indeed be
related to memory.

Burt Bicksler

AJ spoke:

Hmm..Are you saying that you really don't think that your problem is a RAM problem, or
are you saying that, based on your problem with a printer, that the original poster's
problem, which spoke to the use of the autorouter and said nothing about printers, is
experiencing a problem not related to memory?

* To join or leave this list visit: