On 03:05 PM 3/16/01 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>To clarify..
>Hope this clears up any confusion.  The autorouter related issue might
>indeed be related to memory.

Yup. Thanks, I WAS confused. FWIW, the original problem may also be
attributable to some other process, as we all have probably experienced
various Protel crashes which are caused by other problems than either
memory or unexpected device failures.  My own experience with Protel tends
me towards insufficient  memory for the original problem described in this
thread, but its clear there's disagreement on the matter. Not my prob. My
system rarely crashes, and when it does, it definitely can't be attributed
to insufficient memory. At less than $40/128M module, I prefer to minimize
the crash variables and maximize my system performance under all but the
most ridiculous loads. Others don't. So be it.

Good luck with your printer problems.

Interesting though. I would expect Protel to release printer functions to
Windows. Am I to understand that Protel handles the printer(s) directly?
And if so, why? (rhetorical...shouldn't be allowed by the system, IMO.
Protel has not shown itself worthy of the responsibility <g>)

All, have a good weekend,

aj

2.2   S E C O N D   D R O P   T O W E R
Andrew J Jenkins        Electrical Engineer
National Center for Microgravity Research
NASA-Glenn Research Center MS 45-1
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland OH 44135
(216) 433-5001 fax:433-3793

* To join or leave this list visit: