Hi all,

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> On the contrary, Mr. Doyle has scooped us. No one else writing in this
> thread seemed to be aware of the Protel IPC-D-356 capability of Protel,
> other than Mr. Henzi from Lavenir, who made an oblique reference to it.
>
> >     I have just generated a Test Point report for a design I have completed.
> >     Under the CAM Manager's Test Point report generator there are a number
> >of selectable options that deal with IPC-D-356. I have not explored them yet
> >(lack of time at the moment) but maybe these can produce a Netlist of use.
>
> I looked at the report with all options checked and, at first glance, it
> appears to be a very thorough IPC-D-356 netlist, including adjacency, board
> outline, and track information.

Apparently Mr. Lomax Does read the posts thoroughly. Good catch! If this works.
I would be very interested in the results. Actually I NEED to know if it works for

a few future products. Thanks in advance for any verification.

Regards,

Jim McGrath
CAD Connections, Inc.

* To join or leave this list visit: