From:   Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:45 AM
To:     'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject:        Re: [PEDA] Export an IPC-D-356 format Netlist for PWB
MFGcircuitt esting

Hi guys,
        have I missed something in this thread? What is Protel doing? I have
certainly heard nothing about Protel doing anything with regards to the
issues in this thread.
        Yesterday I noticed a couple reply messages which I had not seen the
original messages, possibly this is where I missed something.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., V5C 6G9.
Tel. (604) 292-9089 direct
Fax (604) 292-9010
website www.norsat.com

<SNIP>

> I applaud the efforts that Protel is making to provide an
> integrated tool that
> addresses not only design issues, but also manufacturing
> issues.  It is not
> a small task.
>
>  Best regards,
>

> Max P. Henzi, CEO
> Lavenir Technology
> 2440 Estand Way
> Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
> voice: (925) 680-7400  fax: (925) 686-5131
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web: www.lavenir.com

* To join or leave this list visit: