At 09:41 PM 5/1/01 -0700, Jim Mcgrath wrote:

>This was regarding my reply about Ecam.
>Mr. Lomax apparently did not read it thoroughly.

Actually, I did read it; it was ambiguous on the point under discussion.
However, Mr. McGrath had written another post in which he explicitly
acknowledged the same thing that I wrote and thus my post was redundant, my
apologies to all as well as to Mr. McGrath.

[...]
>Of Course it does! Did You read my other posts? I read yours and you indicated
>You were NOT up on the D-356 file. Please don't offer what you don't know.

Yes, I read all the posts in the Protel list, but it does not necessarily
stick in my mind who has written what. As to not being up on the D-356
file, I wrote that I had never *used* such a file. But I did study the file
format before writing, and it appears that what I wrote was correct, as Mr.
McGrath previously acknowledged.

>Sorry all, I can take many of these posts but there has to be a limit.

And my apologies to all for whatever I write that wastes their time. I will
note, however, that some writers sometimes go into more detail than I care
to follow, and I am aware that I go into more detail than some others care
to follow. My solution is to not read what does not interest me. I don't
fault the writers; indeed I skim over much which is written by some of our
best contributors. If this were a face-to-face meeting, I might be unhappy
with one who goes on too long; but as a mailing list, it does no harm whatever.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433