Hello,

I'm using Protel 99SE/SP6 on Win2k.  I have created several custom drawing
templates for schematics and some of them contain a reference to a .wmf
file containing our company logo.  When I first created the templates the
logo showed up fine, just like I wanted.  However, when I shut down then
bring everything back up all that shows up in place of the logo is some
text claiming the .wmf file is not available.  If I fool around with things
(I'm not exactly sure what I actually do since it's more trouble than it's
worth) I can get the logo to reappear, but the next time I open up the
project the logo is gone again.  I've tried placing the logo file in the
.ddb file as well as placing it in several different directories but in all
cases it simply won't appear on the appropriate sheet consistently.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell