At 11:08 PM 1/25/2002 +1100, Graeme Zimmer wrote:
>Just closing Protle (with an open project) will often result in a Windows
>crash soon after....

Let's just say it doesn't happen to me. I *usually* leave my current
project open when closing Protel, and I can't remember the last crash. It
was a long time ago.

However, if there is some fault condition, closing the project may possibly
clear it and thus protect against a crash, I'm certainly not denying Mr.
Zimmer's experience!

Running under Windows 98SE and opening a second Protel instance was walking
a razor's edge, because of the resource problems in W98. But I haven't seen
any difficulty with multiple instances of Protel under W2000. I don't do
that very often, though....

No, I don't know of any way to open a second ddb in the same Protel session
using Windows Explorer or equivalent. As reported, a second instance of
Protel will open. Perhaps someone knows a way to modify the behavior....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA