Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Afshin Salehi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 1:30 PM
To: Protel Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Solder mask over via's

Hello all,
        I was wondering how I could have solder mask placed over all the
via's on
my PCB.  Is there a design rule for the via's that allow you to select
solder mask options?  I saw a design rule for via size but not solder mask.
All of my via's should be a different size than any pads so if it were
necessary I am sure I could select them all and do a global change if that
is the only way possible.  Some of my via's are placed so close to pads
after a route that I am afraid of bridging occurring when the PCB is
soldered.

Thanks to everyone for your continued help.

Afshin Salehi
DPS Telecom