Bob,
First thing, please get rid of the italisized text in your email. It makes
it very difficult to read. I'm getting old and spent way too much time
looking at a computer screen so any more fuzzy printing makes me think its
my eyes going bad.
Anyway, what Operating system are you running on Computer 1 and is it the
same as Computer 2? If using Windoze NT, I suspect the new computer is
experiencing what we have discussed on the forum as "pregnant pauses" most
likely caused by the OS not being able to handle the interrupts from the USB
ports. If this is true, my suggestion would be to switch to Windoze 2K Pro.
This OS seems to be very stable and will eliminate the " pregant pause"
problem.
Other than that, more information may be required.
Cheers,

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.