I think the only way to see something useful happen with ANY bug report for
P99SE is to have a  DXP beta tester try the same thing and see if it happens
there. This of course is not the DXP group, but I'm SURE there are several
members on this list beta testing DXP.

If a P99SE bug can be duplicated in DXP, it can be reported and fixed there.
I'm sure we will not see SP7 now that DXP is imminent.

Tony