> I cant stress enough here, use Ahead NERO CD writer software.  If you ever
install Easy CD Creator from Roxio, formerly made by
> Adaptec, I will GAURANTEE mysterious system hangs when occasionally
changing CD, writing CDs, and other weird unexplained
> phenomenon.  It's not worth the headache!

Are you saying that the Easy CD Creator crashes on any system, or just the
one you have?  I have it on my dual-PIII (1 GHz) CADzilla machine and it
works OK.

BTW, I like my dual-PIII system.  It's over a year old now, but still rocks!
ASUS CUV4X motherboard.  Using Matrox G450, 512MB SDRAM, 60GB IDE, SBLive
(no problems).  I haven't used USB (yet).  Also, Antec dual PCMCIA slots.

Dual CPUs and W2K are the way to go for serious work.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com