> BTW, I like my dual-PIII system.  It's over a year old now, but still rocks!
> ASUS CUV4X motherboard.  Using Matrox G450, 512MB SDRAM, 60GB IDE, SBLive
> (no problems).  I haven't used USB (yet).  Also, Antec dual PCMCIA slots.

I also have an ASUS CUV4x motherboard.

- Don't turn on the USB drivers, I used to have them on, & they would freeze up my
keyboard.  Though they didn't bring down Win2K,
the only way to get the keyboard to work again was a reboot.

- Another hint for the ASUS CUV4X, turn you FSB up from 133Mhz 1 or 2 notches so that
your CPU reads 1080 MHz.  It's actually even
more stable than the 1000MHz.  The way ASUS sets up their PLL clock synthesizer, at
133MHz, there is a clock jitter of about 0.71ns.
When it's turned up so the CPU reads 1080MHz, the clock jitter on the 133MHz FSB drops
to 0.36ns.

Brian Guralnick