On 03:00 PM 6/09/2002 -0700, JaMi Smith said:

>Can we also add this to the Official Protel 99 SE BUG list on Yahoo! ?

You write it out in a suitable fashion and it can be added.

See the bug list for the format but basically:
Date: 2001/02/05 (ISO format)
elucidate the issue>

As for the bug - I am not at all convinced that this is a major issue at
all and I think it very unlikely that this is the root cause of any of
Protel's other issues  But I could be wrong.

For those interested they can compare the messages passed about the
application as it closes using the top right X and the File Exit by
comparing these to gif screen captures.  There is a difference, but who
knows where the sound is generated.  Neither method of exiting causes any
entry in the Win2k event log.
http://www.considered.com.au/images/SpyOutput(KlunkFileExit).gif
http://www.considered.com.au/images/SpyOutput(NoKlunkTopRightX).gif

I rather think this is a very minor issue - I have noticed it in the past
but have never considered it of any consequence.  Still if it bothers
others, and they are prepared to write up the bug list entry I am happy to
add it to the database.

Ian Wilson

* Tracking #: 1AE52E539FD90F478AA403791A5ED1B72BD62A2D