Jami wrote
>That is why I have floated several different proposals here in this forum,
ranging from SP7, to free upgrades to DXP (without ATS) for all who bought
into Protel 99 SE at its current level due to the fact that it actually does
have problems and these people have never received any support at all.
These proposals have met with a lot of support, even from you.>

What the hell are you talking  about .  I read every one your
proposals.....you arent an Altium employee and certainly not top level
management at Altium so I doubt if the chances for SP7 are any better today
than they were a year ago.     I really hate to say this but I am  sure
Altium's marketing knew ( or should have have known)  the  risks  with
current users  releasing  DXP.     Legal enforcement of buggy software is
probably impossible, because all software has bugs now.  It is an accepted
practice as shameful as it is.  You choices  are like mine, dont purchase or
recommend a purchase. That hits Nick's parachute where it hurts the most,
by depreciating stock value.    It hurts my investment also, because Im a
stock holder.

Mike Reagan

* Tracking #: 33DBFDF400025843AE7127D596716418D8797A87