> I have hit monitors hard enough to break them when Protel 99 SE has
screwed
> me up.

JaMi, be careful with your rage.  CRTs have a vacuum inside them, and can
implode.  The shower of glass shards could seriously injure you.  When I was
11 years old (mid 1970's), I would salvage old TV sets from the dumpster and
take them apart.  One day I had just taken the guts out of a 25 in. color
set, and gently put the CRT on a padded chair.  I knew even then that they
had vacuum in them and could be hazardous.  Even so, the CRT imploded a
couple of hours later.  Fortunately, no one was in that room when it
happened.  It was so loud I thought some criminal had shot the sliding glass
door with a shotgun (I was home alone at the time - no jokes about the movie
please).  After 30 minutes of hiding and being absolutely quiet, I sneaked
out of my room and found glass everywhere, even around corners!

> I have ZERO TOLERANCE for incompetence.
> I have ZERO TOLERANCE for crap.

Yeah, I hate it too.  But you are going to be a miserable person if you let
it get to you, because there is lots of incompetence and lots of crap in
this world.  And lots of people who don't mind propagating it.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com