Huh???

Protel has always (at least the last three major versions) been able to
view gerber data.

Open a blank PCB, and look for the File\Import function. Then select
"Batch Gerber" and you will get it to load graphically the gerbers it
generated. I've had very good success with this even though some people
complain that it isn't good to use a viewer from the same people that
made the generator. I think that thinking might be faulty, because they
were probably fairly independent developments. Now that Protel has
Camtastic, they have two solutions for you. (Camtastic was supplied with
P99 or was it P99SE??)

Tony