Richard, you obviously can't read, or maybe you just have cognition
problems. Danny Lomax quite explicitly stated that the reason for his bid
was to stop someone else from getting it for less than he might have paid
otherwise. it's the old game of water rights.  You buy the land upriver, dam
it off, and jack the price for water. Hold on long enough, and you can
permanently alter the pricing structure...If you're one who believes that's
a valid moral position, then you're no better than Danny-boy.