Tony,

I read Danny's post quite clearly. He did what he did in order to
screw someone else, period.

That he was willing to purchase the software in order to accomplish that
task is irregardless. That he satated his intention is, however, of great
meirt in determinjning whether his behavior was simply that of an auction
participant or classic slime-ball behavior. And frankly, as you should know
by now, I don't care whether anyone else agrees with my stance, even though
it's quite clear that there are enough others within the group who already
do (and who pre-empted my post on the subject) that if I did, I would not
feel isolated in saying so...

aj