From: Richard Sumner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 6:01 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] The going price for P99SE on Ebay

Mr. Lomax placed his bid and was ready to buy it at that price. Someone
else was willing to pay a bit more.  If I needed another license, I would
have made a bid myself, possibly much higher (it went rather cheaply
compared to what I paid for 3.5 and upgrades to 99se), but I don't and I
didn't. That's called an "auction", and I have no argument with it.

Richard Sumner