Just when you thought there was no more fun to be had on "ebay" bidding on
Protel 99 SE, wouldn't you know it that someone else just had to put up
another Protel 99 SE package for yet another auction, this one originating
from South of the Border.

The first bid came in this morning at US $0.58 (fifty eight cents), and it
is now up to US $6.05.

Come on now, do I hear $2,025; $2,025; come on now, $2,025; jack that price
up; jack that price up; jack it up; jack it up; come on now, $2,025.

Actually, isn't it about where it belongs right now (plus or minus another
US $0.58)?

For those interested un watching unidentified individuals jack up the price
again, the link for the latest Protel 99 SE Auction on "ebay" is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=2087808902&r
d=1

While the write up says that it "is not used anymore", it is actually more
interesting to note what it does not say, which is whether or not it is
legitimately licensed and transferrable.

There are alot of people out there who are upgrading to DXP and hence have a
lot of copies of Protel 99 SE that are "not used any more", but I don't
think that it would be too legitimate to sell any of those types of copies.

One wonders if this might not be the case here.

I am sure someone will email the seller and ask.

JaMi