Sale pulled by the seller, gone, stopped, no more ???

Darren

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=20878089
02&r
d=1

While the write up says that it "is not used anymore", it is actually
more
interesting to note what it does not say, which is whether or not it is
legitimately licensed and transferrable.

There are alot of people out there who are upgrading to DXP and hence
have a
lot of copies of Protel 99 SE that are "not used any more", but I don't
think that it would be too legitimate to sell any of those types of
copies.

One wonders if this might not be the case here.

I am sure someone will email the seller and ask.

JaMi