JaMi,
Well doing the cntrl delete did not work (unless there is again
something diff. about how to do a cntrl delete with Protel)
In other words can I use the keyboard delete key or do I need the
scizzors icon.
Either way though that did not seem to work, however
(and I hated to do this) but if I select all and move the entire
design to upper right space yes the via does come into view to delete.
But I did get another exception error on the related to the
move. Still most likely do to the poly plane. I did say no to rebuild
after the move but still got the error.
After I really get rid of that via ( it did have a net associated with it
too)
I will delete and redo planes to see if error goes away.
Because as it stand now any time you do anything that affects
that plane by a move or etc it gives me an exception error.
Gerbers seem OK all else seems OK though.
Over the next few days I will take a closer look.
This was actually another designers job, I need to get another
design out before I tackle really trying to solve this problem.
I will post as to the ultimate outcome.
Bob