Robert

Been there, done that, got stressed, gave up, went to pub, end of
problem till Monday at least.

Humorously translating a design I got from some guys in Caldicot which
was in Allegro funnily enough :-)

but the translation time took less time than getting to a reasonable
competency level in Allegro!

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd