Robert,
        it seems it is a shame that you did not find this newsgroup sooner. I
understand your gripes about Protel documentation and bug reporting but I too have
found 'similar' issues with most other packages. This newsgroup makes the interface to
Protel much less painful and it supplies the best technical support that I have found
anywhere for any CAD package, no one can compare to the gang providing free advice and
technical support on this newsgroup 24-7.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.