Cheers John,
Nice to hear from you again. As I mentioned earlier, shame we didn't find
the user group earlier... a trouble shared etc. I think I'll just let the
issue wash over now while I get some work done. Thanks to all of you for
your time and diligence.
Rob

                      "John A. Ross

                      [Design]"                To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] OrCad to Protel

                      23-Jun-2003 11:57

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Robert

Been there, done that, got stressed, gave up, went to pub, end of
problem till Monday at least.

Humorously translating a design I got from some guys in Caldicot which
was in Allegro funnily enough :-)

but the translation time took less time than getting to a reasonable
competency level in Allegro!

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd