Brad

You should expect to see a 'snap' to the sheet port at either end, or
sheet symbol entry port, as you say.

I have a test .ddb I made a while ago and I have updated it to see the
problem you describe, but cannot replicate it, with Ports/Nets set to
global, it synchs fine.

You can download the ddb from http://www.proteluser.com/download it is
in the /testddb folder. At least you can see a 'working' example of what
you need.

Your theory of the grid I think is on the right track, but I thought
that the snap range should have been enough for the wire to connect,
only seen grid errors when taking P99SE SH into DXP, so grid issues
exist, but usually not within 99SE itself.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd