Bill,
        I am not sure if you missed a detail in your description or by using the
netlist format output, there is something different occurring than I experience. I use
the synchronizer and I typically always use Nets and Ports global, it works great with
globally unique nets.
        I will create a small sample from my sheets later when I have a chance. If you
want to see them let me know and I will send you the file. At the moment I jury rigged
it and I am trying to just get the boards that were effected out the door. When I have
a breather we can all experiment with my files that don't work and discover what I am
doing wrong or if Craig's assertion that it just doesn't work is correct.

        Damn this list server is nearly completely broke, I posted a reply this
morning and still haven't seen it show up yet, approx. 8 hours later. I haven't had
one message cycle through the listserver in less than 5 - 7 hours in the past couple
of days. No volume of posts and it is slower than it ever was in the heydays. So much
for the wonderful support available within 15 minutes as it used to be on this list.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.