In a message dated 8/13/2003 4:33:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Just some ideas, I would not lose faith in Protel over this one
> instance

I wholeheartedly agree. I always keep autojunction turned on, and I've
learned (the hard way at times) that if autojunction does something unexpected, it's
time to cease work, pencils down, and go back and figure out why. Either an
unexpected dot, or a missing dot where I expected one, is ALWAYS trying to tell
me that something bad is happening. Lots of possible causes - wires that were
broken and then resumed in the middle of nowhere, a part that was built with
the pins inside-out, a part that was built with lines and text to pretend
they're pins, even a schematic that had been wired with lines rather than wires.
I've seen all of those - had to clean up some rather badly munged schematics
along the way. But autojunctioning is very good at pointing out such problems -
leave it turned on!!

YMMV.

Steve Hendrix