Yes, PURE MOSFET - FIXED 500W, 25 OHM RESISTOR amp.

    Including a non-feedback bipolar design.
As for the USB audio, & video as well, here is where I am.

http://pages.infinit.net/helloftp/bd1.png  80Kb.

#1 = RGB / COMPONENT 24 bit 50 Mhz - 220 Mhz sampler board.
#2 = Composite / S-Video / Component, 54 Mhz 30 bit sampler board.
#3 = RGB / Component / HDTV / s-video / composite dual output 33bit (yes
33bits) video DAC board.
#4 = External sync in / out & RS-232 IF board.
#5 = 1U height rack mount compliant front panel board, buttons & leds & 2x24
character LCD module PCB.
#6 = Cheap power supply regulator board.
#7 = The brain, 30 bit flex parallel DVI In & Out, up to 512 megabyte ram at
2.1 Gbytes/sec ram controller.  Fully asynch video scaling & de-interlacing
& scan-rate converting, or MPEG decode / encode & USB2.0 or 1Gbit Ethernet
controller, + up to 12 digital audio channels at 192Khz, 32 bit integer, or
32 bit floating point.  Has an additional 4 I2C channels at 1 Mhz each.
#8 = Clean 2x4 cross bus mux switch for stand-alone mode.
#9 = UTMI USB 2.0 interface, can connector to board #7 DVI In, or Out.

Working on the audio PCBs now.

Don't worry, once everything it working, I will be making a compact
USB-Audio only PCB & USB-Audio & HDTV box which will be taken from this
large project.

Audio & video qualities will be un-surpassed in the under us 25K$ commercial
broadcast equipment arena.

Brian Guralnick