Hi All,

This is my last week with this company, and I'm going to be learning OrCad
starting Monday at my new job.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everybody on this forum who has
helped me over the past 3 years with Protel. It's been a great learning
experience!

Thanks again!

  gains in quality come from meticulous attention to detail and every step
in the manufacturing process must be done as carefully as possible, not as
quickly as possible

-David Packard

Tim Fifield, CET
International Rectifier - Automotive

PS. If anybody knows of any similar forums or websites for OrCad please let
me know.